Hitorijime My Hero Kensuke X Hasekura Moments

Hitorijime My Hero Kensuke X Hasekura Moments. Misturu fukushige (福重満 fukushige mitsuru) is a minor character in hitorijime my hero and hitorijime boyfriend. He is usually seen wearing his school uniform.

Pin by Alexii22 on Hitorijime My Hero Anime, Anime
Pin by Alexii22 on Hitorijime My Hero Anime, Anime from www.pinterest.com

Masahiro is kidnapped and taken far away. He is usually seen wearing his school uniform. (spoilers obvs) i like me a good romance.

Học Đường, Đời Thường, Shounen Ai;


Reply to @dsmp_fan_heh hasekura and kensuke are so cute 😍 #hitorijimemyhero #kensuke #hasekura #boyslove #fypシ #fyp. Hitorijime my hero ep 4 part 1 😁. Might be a bit ooc.

And By Some Work, I Mean A Lot Of Work.


In the winter of sixth grade, kensuke was upset about having to separate from his best friend hasekura in middle school. Masahiro is kidnapped and taken far away. It’s pacing, though, could use some work.

It Takes Place A Month Ahead From Where The First Volume Ends And Shows The Beginning Turmoil Forming Between Masahiro And Kousuke Due To Their Relationship Being Kept A.


Take care, and be back before it gets too late kousuke replied. Kousuke ohshiba (大柴康介 ōshiba kōsuke) is a main character in hitorijime my hero, as well as a secondary character in hitorijime boyfriend. I enjoyed the moments seeing how hasekura and ooshiba.

Would You Like To Break Up With Me Again Or Be Held, Which Would You Prefer? My Former Friend With The Beautiful Face, Whom I've Run Into Again After So Long, Only Says Things That Cause Me Trouble.


See more ideas about yaoi anime, hero, shounen ai. Kensuke excitedly ran into the living room holding a bright coloured pamphlet as he jumped on to hasekura's lap, ah, crap kensuke you almost made me spill my coffee! the ginger haired boy half complained. However, he displays no feminine traits other than appearance.

Lady Powers [Prince Of Stride] By Lyishence.


I will also be attempting my first smut in this book. Hasekura & kensuke | hitorijime my hero. 35 hitorijime my hero funny/cute moments part 1

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel